Thursday, September 8, 2016

Meet the Staff: Carmelo LaMantia

Name: Carmelo LaMantia
Position in Library: Library Assistant (Student Work Study)
Educational Background: Currently going for my Associate's Degree in Accounting at RACC
Favorite Books: Clive Barker's Books of Blood and John Godey's The Taking of Pelham 123
Favorite Movies: The Great Escape, My Cousin Vinny, and Braveheart 
Favorite Area of Library: 2nd floor exploring the DVD collection and helping fellow students
Special Interest: Studying and performing magic. I collect wizards, dragons, and skulls. 
Hobbies: Cooking and baking
Anything else you wish to share that will help others get to know you: I am a peer tutor for Business Math and Accounting. I also perform close-up magic as Carmelo the Conjuror and for children's birthday parties under the name of Squish the Magish.

No comments: