Friday, December 19, 2014

New Children's Books

The Yocum Library
Books added to the children’s collection
December 2014


Swain – Bates Big hair, don’t care
Gilani Cinderella: an Islamic tale
Khan Night of the moon
Bouchard Rainbow Crow
Roberts Founding mothers
Applegate Ivan: the remarkable true story of the shopping mall gorilla
Reynolds Japanese celebrations
Roth Vegan is love
Lucero Chris P. Bacon: my life so far
Haan King & King
Khan Golden domes and silver lanterns
Wright The lonely doll
Wright The doll and the kitten
Baldacchino Morris Micklewhite and the tangerine dress
Bone Not every princess
Pitman This day in June
Copeland Firebird
Seuss Horton hears a who
Seuss The cat in the hat
Viorst Alexander, who’s not (Do you hear me? I mean it) going to move
Roth V is for vegan
Levandoski The home stretch
Bean We’re vegan
Allen Dancing in the wings
Yolen Baby bear’s bedtime book
Litwin Pete the cat: I love my white shoes
Disney Frozen – a little golden book
Stanton Little humans